Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oriental dancing

I have been trying to find a proper Moroccan cabaret for days now. You know: a smokey, reddish gem where you can smoke water-pipe and admire voluptuous females dancing in their bright colored costumes full of coins and bells making for a rhythmic musical symmetry. But as soon as I or we have asked anyone for suggestions on where to go to experience this, the Moroccans have looked at us like we just were saying something similar to "excuse me, do you know of any place where we can find naked, dead people and dance around them in circles" - you know that kind of look. They are really religious over here and these kind of things are not OK, at least not to talk about in the public room. So the search for an innocent belly dancing place have came to an end, at least in this city as I have no time to run around and look for it myself, through town. Therefore I figured, just like in many areas and situations in life, that I have to take the command to get things done, as oneself is the only one to trust if you want to get things done properly - so I bought some sexy oriental clothes and am now planning on giving my man a private belly dance show, at least. I really love the greenish color of this hip scarf, makes such a nice contrast to tanned skin. You think he's gonna like it? /T

No comments:

Post a Comment