Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Sunday, December 12, 2010

On Caos last night

One of my old childhood/school friends that I haven't seen for ten years showed up here in Rabat yesterday with the boat* of his friends in which they three are sailing around the world. What a lovely surprise! We invited them over for drinks and shared sailing stories and other stories all night long. Roger, one of the boat owners, is Finnish just like me and they brought the famous lakkalikööri** with them. One of the best things from my home country. Mmmm delicious. Not for my head today though. Alex is one lucky man who doesn't drink alcohol for sure. /T

* Allegro 27
**Liqueur made of the wonderful cloudberries - which you'll find tons of in the cold Finnish forests.

No comments:

Post a Comment