Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Are Thai girls really the most fascinating thing about Thailand?!

I am quite astonished, to tell the truth, which articles are finding the most interest by the readers of this Thailand life blog after writing on it for the last three months.
Absolutely on the top of the list are articles about Thai girls and Farangs getting ripped off by them -- does that mean that Thai girls and the nightlife of Thailand are really the most fascinating things about this country...

The rather fascinating peculiarities of Thai Isaan food like Bandicoot Rats seem to draw the most readers from those who are already browsing through my entries. I personally think them the best of my entries, together with commentary on events like the lese majeste charges against Jonathan Head from the BBC.

That I am not totally off the mark is at least proven by the fact, that they are to date the two most-read and visited pages in my blog.

Still understandably, a few more seem even interested in something like:

However, the most traffic is coming for articles centering around all kinds of combinations of 'Thai nudes' or 'tropical nudes'.
In many cases it seems weird that my blog was even found as I do not recall having written all that extensively about such (and where, I have put a link, no need to wade through all that 'tiring time wasting' political and Thai lifestyle stuff, go directly to the source :-)

What does this mean? The internet being just a cheap (free) spot for nude pix seems so much a thing of past times. Should I then still cater more to the interests of my readers and bring you more 'Thai girls' stuff?

Comments of readers for or against would be more than welcome and I might just decide to follow advice given.

But rather, if you are writing a blog more targeted to the above search phrases, I am quite willing to have you post your link to it right here -- saves me the hassle to go out of my way to report on things others might have much more (and better) to say about...

No comments:

Post a Comment