Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shoot me

Once again I've made the impossible possible. I have lost my passport! I can swear it is inside of the boat somewhere as we both recall it was on the chart table just some days ago. We've been searching all over the boat, lifted all things out a couple of times and back in again but we just can't seem to find it anywhere. Either it is hidden somewhere where we can't find it, or it has gone out in some of the trash bags? Although the latter sounds like nonsense. Who could possibly be so abstracted? Me? Well... A control freak most of the times, always making sure things are in order and well organized, yet extremely clumsy at the very same time. Figure that contradiction out, someone.

Anyone clairvoyant reading this blog? I am desperate. The one who brings in the best tip leading to a reunion with me and my passport, will be honored with a day of sailing with us, aboard Caos. Now help me please!

It is covered by a black leather case, saying PASSPORT on it, if that is of any help. Ha!
Thanks in advance.

/The mess

No comments:

Post a Comment