Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Sunday, November 7, 2010

One ol' habit gone

Probably not a very healthy breakfast: This thick chocolate and fried churros, but who cares, the bikini season is a couple of weeks away from us anyway. It is really getting freaking cold over here in Spain. Need to get away asap. Morocco, where are you? 

FYI, today is a huge day. Yes I lost my precious Blackberry some months back, but I got a hold on a new one, so obviously I had my number and a phone/bbm connection working since then. But today is the day when I decided to cut off the line and go totally mobile free. This will be interesting. I figured that I will need to get rid of a couple of old habits, so better to take them one by one instead of all in a big boom. Phone goes today, and the freedom of using the Internet when I want - will disappear from my hands after we'll leave the Canaries (Spanish wireless dongle will stop working after this). This is by the way the reason to my neurotic use of this blog, lately. Can't you feel I'm desperate to blog... all the time? (The blog will still remain the same though, I can still update it through sat connection)

This phone thing is probably a tiny step for the humanity but sort of a big step for me - and this time I'm doing it totally willingly. Hallelujah!

/Taru

No comments:

Post a Comment