Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let's go!!


Cake time. I'm taking a break! Oh my freakin' lord what a mess it is down here. The boat is inside out with things everywhere, everywhere where they're not supposed to be and there's tools in every nook and cranny and I can barely keep my mind sane in this d i s a s t e r, also called our home. Trying to clean up the mess and five minutes later it looks like someone turned the boat completely up side down. Alex tells me it is not time for baking when there is millions of things to finish before the sun goes down, I claim that he doesn't know me by now.. I need my cake therapy to be able to go through this! I need to put on some Portishead on very high volume, put my hands in a bowl full of eggs and distract myself with delicate measurements.

I also told him that we should cast off and leave Barcelona tonight. Let's forget the missing things and let them be sent to some other harbor along the way. I can't stand this goddamn stress no more. If only, if only... It is not the amount of tasks that's stressing me most, it is the knowledge of that the freedom is awaiting us just around the corner. In not so many hours, we'll be free, unbound, released and that is what is most disturbing, frustrating, exhilarating, nerve-breaking, exciting in the life of moi, at the moment.

Will add the recipe for the cake here later on when Alex stops insisting on me to do this and that and this....

And yes, I can clearly see that it looks like a christmas cake and associated winter ambience, just another reason why we should leave. NOW! It's too f-cking cold over here!! Give me the Caribbean! Or at least take me to Morocco! /T

No comments:

Post a Comment