Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cakes and secrets

(I have a secret I feel like to share with you all: One of my secret fantasies is to one day host my own cooking TV show, but don't tell anyone!)

Anyway, this cake is so tremendously juicy and wonderful that I wanted to share the recipe with you guys. First time I made it was while we were sailing along the coast and I had forgot to release our gimbaled oven to a fully flexible position. You can only imagine how the cake (and the oven) looked after the boat been heeling on one side only.. Until next time I had learnt my lesson. Maybe it would work in the Remoska as well? Will try to find out soon.

Taru's Fudgy Banana Brownie

2 large eggs
1,3 dl white sugar (1 cup)
1,3 dl brown sugar (1 cup)
1 teaspoon vanillin sugar
1,5 dl flour (1 cup)
4 tablespoons unsweetened cacao
150 g melted butter (5,3 ounce)
2 ripe bananas, mashed.

Preheat the oven to 175°c (347°f). Mix sugar and eggs until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and mix it all together to a nice and smooth batter. Pour the batter over on a buttered, square pan. Bake for 30 minutes. It is supposed to be soft and fudgy inside and crispy on the outside. Serve with whipped cream and fresh fruits. Garnish it all with some brown sugar on top. Mmmmm.... it tastes like heaven!

If you don't fancy bananas, try mixing with other ingredients like peanut butter, almonds, walnuts or why not marshmallow's.

Bon Appétit! /T

No comments:

Post a Comment