Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Caos


Let me introduce you to our beauty, Caos (Chaos in Spanish). She is born the same year as me - 1982, which will make her 28 years old this year. Damn we're getting old.. While I was born in Finland (but raised in Sweden), this beautiful boat of ours were produced on the west coast of Sweden. At the famous Hallberg Rassy yard in Ellös, one hour up north of Gothenburg.

Already from the beginning when I got to learn the basics of sailing and the yachts involved, I have had a huge admiring for this strong Swedish brand. Not only because of it's beauty and the good reputation, but also for all the logical aspects of the design, the intelligent planning and of course her ability to go through all kinds of weathers and conditions in an elegant and smooth ride. I'm sorry to sound partial but Swedes damn knows what they're doing when it comes to intelligent constructions!

We are ultimately happy to let our Caos take us around the oceans of the world and we can't wait to see where she'll bring us next.

/Taru

No comments:

Post a Comment