Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who is the most beautiful girl in Thailand?

The original post comes from Asian Sweetheart, who runs a blog full of pictures of the most sexy Thai girls imaginable; as there are new posts several times a day (!) it is well worth to subscribe to this one -- or at least visit often!


Somebody asked me who do I think is the most beautiful girl in Thailand. I think that question is impossible to answer. Everybody has different specs of course so my opinion would be different that many other people. And everybody likes more than one type of person so picking only one Thai girl as the most beautiful is too difficult.

I think that I could never pick only one but maybe the top ten. I was thinking about it and there are so many beautiful Thai girls that it's hard to narrow it to only ten. But for sure one of them would be Nun Woranuch.I like Nun because she not only looks pretty, sweet and sometimes sexy in her photos but also when you see her acting or see her live on a talk show. Many other models and actresses look great in photos but they look awkward when they move or when they talk they are not pretty or sound kind of rough. Nun has it all. And she is not sleazy at all. She is definitely in the top ten and maybe quite close to the top.

Links of Interest:


No comments:

Post a Comment