Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thai Lao Food Blog with Videos

Thai food and especially Isaan food fascinates me a lot, both because a lot of it tastes really good and secondly because that is what my girlfriend cooks for us. Therefore, widening my own horizon on the possibilities of Thai, Isaan and Lao food is a constant endeavor of mine. On this blog I found, a Thai / Laos girl named Manivan Larprom shows you how to cook Thai and Lao food through her videos. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan in Laos. Enjoy!



As K. Manival tells about herself: "I am part Thai and Lao. The reason for my blog is to preserve the authenticity of the Thai and Lao food. Enjoy watching the home videos as I follow family recipes. Growing up, I was spoiled by my parent's home cooked Thai and Lao food. When I moved out, I searched restaurants and found that nothing compares to the authentic taste of home. This started my journey into cooking Thai and Lao food under my parents' guidance. I share my journey with you."

Links of Interest:



No comments:

Post a Comment