Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

FREE hotel stays in Thailand

Everyone likes the word FREE!

I recently received an interesting newsletter from a company called hotelATM.com with a preview of their 10 year anniversary promotion giving away free nights at all hotels worldwide when you book a certain number of nights through one of their websites.
The promotion has already started, but only their previous customers and newsletter subscribers have been notified that it’s available.

I initially found them when I stayed on Phi Phi island at my first stay in Thailand a few years ago, so I can vouch for their service.
Since I’m already thinking about my next break from work I’ve already had a look at a few places to see if their offer was true and it is.
As normal I search around a few different sites, for information and prices and on first look there wasn’t much difference price wise but it’s only when I viewed my instant quotation that you get your free night discount (and no they don’t make you sign up for anything).

If you’re looking at prices for your next holiday, wherever you plan on going, check them out. A few seconds of your time could save you the price of a night in your hotel.

Links of Interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment